Saturday, January 15, 2011

My first trip to Busan!

Yesterday I went to Busan with my recruiter Ellie and she introduced me to an awesome American teacher named Ada, and although it was freezing cold near the water, I HAD to check out Haeundae Beach: the famous tourist spot in Busan. These are just a few of the pictures I took!

 Ellie, Ada and I were sitting on the patio of a second story coffee shop overlooking Haeundae Beach. In the distance you can see small mountainous islands. It was absolutely gorgeous!


 These are more views from the balcony and to the right you can see downtown Busan.
 On Hauendae Beach. Even though it was freezing by the water I had to take at least a few pictures. It was so beautiful! This is Ellie and my new American friend Ada from Colorado.
 Ellie and I on the beach!

Ellie, Ada and I having dinner after we went to the beach! at a local tiny restaurant. It was delicious, and I forget what the name of the whole meal is called but it was bbq pork which you put in a lettuce leaf along with all the different type of vegetables they brought to us. We also sipped on Soju, the cheap Korean drink!
 This bar was about 100 feet from the beach. We stopped in for some jello shots. Really cheap! 3 for W5000! Which is about 3 shots for $4.50!
Ada and I in the bar! It was really cool. Can't wait for the warm weather to come!

Busan was such a cool city and when the weather gets warmer Ada and I decided to do as many water sports as we can on the weekends! Can't wait for the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment