Saturday, January 8, 2011

Seoul apartment

So here is a look at my apartment in Seoul. Sacrificing space for location is normal in this area of Itaewon where rental and property rates are pretty high. Its very cozy and almost dorm-like with a sizable bathroom and kitchen area. Its very interesting how creative they are with their lack of space. As there are no dryers here you have to hang your clothes to dry. My bed is raised from the ground and underneath my bed are hangers where you can hang your clothes and also dry them.







The bathroom is pretty big however there is no actual shower. There is simply a shower head on the wall beside the sink and then you shower in the middle of the bathroom. Different!

2 comments:

  1. Bathrooms like that are awesome. Think of the efficiency! Shower while you poop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that shower head in the middle of the bathroom...they had that exact same thing in Greece when I went like 10 years ago, but I couldn't figure out how to shower without getting everything in there wet lol

    ReplyDelete